Meet Our Dentist – Implant & Comprehensive Dentistry
Dr. Hewett for decades has been providing life changing transformations with his expertise in reconstruction dentistry.
“I am proud to have mentored with many of the founding fathers of Implant Dentistry.“
– Dr. Steven C. Hewett
- Emory University School of Dentistry
- Honored Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology – one of only 450 worldwide
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Florida Dental Association
Dr. Steven Hewett is a recognized leader in the field of implant and reconstructive dentistry. As an honored, fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) Dr. Hewett is recognized as a dental implant expert, with extensive education, training, and over 37 years of experience in implant and reconstructive dentistry.
He initially established his private comprehensive dental practice in Winter Haven in 1990. During his time in Central Florida, Dr. Hewett has placed and restored over 20,000 dental implants giving back his patients the ability to function and smile again after losing their teeth. He has achieved some of the highest awards in the field of dentistry including an Honored Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Hewett has also directed his practice toward state-of-the-art general dentistry with emphasis on cosmetic procedures from a comprehensive approach. With 37 years of reconstructive implant dentistry and cosmetic experience, Dr. Hewett can provide his patients with the highest quality dental care and the peace of mind that comes with knowing they are in good hands.
Dr. Hewett is dedicated to providing simple to complex procedures such as:
- Simple to complex dental tooth replacement (dental implants)
- Implant-supported complete dentures
- Full mouth smile makeover (veneers and crowns)
- Retreatment of prior implant cases
- Sinus and bone grafting
- Soft tissue regeneration
- Root canal therapy and surgical endodontics
- Surgical extractions
Dr. Hewett takes pride in designing a customized and understandable treatment plan, which educates patients about their options from simple to the most complex procedures that are deemed necessary. Patients are often unaware of how to address their dental concerns. Dr. Hewett and his experienced team will guide you through the process of educating yourself about the benefits of restoring your teeth so that you can smile again with confidence.